Before we can accept any Content from you now or in the future, you must confirm that you have read and agree to this Submissions Agreement (“Agreement”), which will govern any Content that you provide to us that is accepted for publication on the Site or In Print. By submitting content for publication, you confirm you have read and agree to this Submissions Agreement (“Agreement”).
1. We do not wish to receive or hold any materials from you in confidence. Therefore, you agree that no confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy is established between you and us with respect to your Content. You irrevocably agree not to assert any claim of idea appropriation, misappropriation, or any other similar claims of any kind with respect to your Content.
2. If your Content is accepted for publication on the Site or In Print, you will be credited for all published work. Please understand, however, that we may publish without restriction other content on the same or similar topics as that of your Content. We make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the nature or level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through our Site or In Print, and you agree that we have no obligation to you under this Agreement, or under any law, or in equity, in connection with any of your Content that we may use. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, or fitness for a particular purpose.
3. If you wish to have your Content published under the name “Anonymous” we will still need your real name, address, phone number and email address. While we will endeavour to honour requests to publish content anonymously, we make no guarantee that your Content will be published anonymously and we disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for any harm resulting from not publishing your Content anonymously. Moreover, even if your Content is published anonymously, we make no guarantee that your identity will remain anonymous and we disclaim any responsibility whatsoever for any harm resulting from the intentional or unintentional disclosure of your identity.
4. You understand that our Site receives significant traffic and is accessible to anyone on the Internet. You should not provide us with any Content that is private. Anything posted on our Site will be available to anyone on the Internet. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of your Content posted at our Site. We assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from your Content. We are under no obligation to modify or delete your Content once it is posted on our Site.
5. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to (a) edit the Content, (b) supplement or co-mingle the Content with our trade names, trademarks, and service marks and with content provided by us or by third parties, (c) remove the Content from www.innercirclemagazine.com.au and (d) benefit commercially from the Content.
6. You represent and warrant to us that (a) you are 18 years of age or older and have provided us with your real name, address, phone number and email address; (b) the Content is an original work created by you that has not been published elsewhere; (c) you own the copyright in the Content; (d) the Content does not contain any express or implied statements of fact that are untrue, false, or misleading; (e) the Content does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party; (f) the Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or destructive material; and (g) the Content does not contain any defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or similarly unlawful material. You will indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
7. You acknowledge that there is no partnership, joint venture, employment, consulting or other such relationship between you or us (each a “Party” and together the “Parties”).
8. The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
9. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired, unless continued enforcement of the provisions frustrates the intent of the Parties.
10. No delay or failure by either Party in exercising any right under this Agreement, and no partial or single exercise of that right, will constitute a waiver of that or any other right. Failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other right.
11. This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Victoria without regard to conflict/choice of law principles. Each Party hereto irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any federal or state court within Victoria in connection with any matter arising out of this Agreement, agrees that process may be served upon them in any manner authorised by the laws of Victoria, and waives and covenants not to assert or plead any objection which they might otherwise have to such jurisdiction, venue, or process.
12. This is the entire agreement between the Parties, and any changes must be agreed to in writing by the Parties.
If you have read and agree to the above Submissions Agreement, you can direct your submissions to email@example.com